Take control of your inbox and make Outlook work harder for you. This powerful software is often under-utilized. Receive hands-on skills instruction to help you absorb proven techniques for a total time-management solution that integrates communications, tasks, activities, and planning.
This course will help you:
- Create a consistent focus on priorities
- Gain control of your inbox and email
- Improve your communications
- Manage your time, tasks, and activities
- Use Outlook with a 'business planning' approach
Who should Attend:
Workgroups and teams including managers, technical and sales professionals, supervisors, administrators and project leaders who currently use MS Outlook, and are not optimizing this powerful software.
- 1-day instructor-led session using Outlook or
- Two 2-hour web-based virtual classroom sessions
- Optional coaching session to reinforce learning
- Comprehensive Learning Guide
- Optional Priority Manager Organizer
Class size is limited to 15 participants.
Investment: $495 per participant.