Imagine a highly practical planning and execution project management process that is immediately understood by everyone. Project Planning Breakthroughs is designed as a practical solution for teams and businesses that find themselves managing a myriad of projects, but would not have traditionally looked on themselves as project-centric teams. This program was launched in March 1999, with over 15,000 clients trained throughout the world.
A proven process that can be immediately understood and implemented by your whole team.
Regardless of the diversity among people, locations, departments, or disciplines involved, this program provides a streamlined overview of the basics, while focusing on the a vastly improved methodology to meet the rigorous challenges of developing a project execution plan.
This course goes beyond the standards in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), the recognized learning designation in this field and has 21 PDUs (Professional Development Units) recognized by the Project Management Institute. Priority Management is also registered with the Project Management Institute as a Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
This course will help you:
- Develop a complete and comprehensive Objective Statement; the foundation of a successful project
- Create a detailed Execution Plan using a unique process called Objective Driven Logic, applied to a Time-Scaled Dependency Chart
- Apply a simple, yet powerful method to resolve complex resource constraints
- Calculate a detailed Budget and Cash Requirement Projection
- Integrate contingency planning through "Scenario Estimating"
- Determine where and when to best apply project management software
- Bring final closure to the project through the application of a 3-level review process
Who should Attend:
Anyone, novice or veteran, who manages, supports or initiates projects.
A 3-day workshop using case study projects to implement theory and techniques for success. Participants will plan and work in teams to complete 4 case study projects of increasing scope and complexity.
- A Comprehensive Learning Guide
- A complete Project Planning Kit
Investment is $1,595.00